The New Super Power For Woman Released!

I want to recommend an EXCELLENT book for you that is being released today! As many of you know, I don’t recommend many things (I’m very picky), but I truly believe in Steve Kardian’s new book. I’ve read it and I think it is a FABULOUS TOOL for women!

Steve shares many of the behaviors I myself have used to stay safe and I know they work. I wish all women were given this book in life!! It could prevent a lot of horror.

The book is full of VERY VALUABLE information!  Check it out on Amazon.com:

Campus assaults. Acts of terror. Kidnapping. Getting drugged at a party by a “friend.” Cyberstalking. One out of four women will be a victim of a crime or assault in her lifetime. Don’t let this be you. In The New Superpower for Women, Steve Kardian, a thirty-year veteran of law enforcement, FBI defense tactics instructor, and an expert on the criminal mind, teaches you how to predator-proof you life by turning on your superpower: your gut instinct and natural awareness.


_________________________________________________________________



HOW TO SPOT A LIAR: MASTER CLASS
by Renee Ellory | Eyes For Lies
GET NOTIFIED of future class dates & sales! Click here
  • Doux

    Purchased. I will be listening to it on the way home. Thank you for the recommendation! 🙂

  • Doux

    You know, it would have been good to have had this book when I was a young girl. I think I will also get the printed copy. I think I would like to have this on the ready should I come across someone who is dangerously naive. I wish someone would have done that for me.

    • Protecting The Gift is great for parents

  • wttdl

    Great for women, however, I’d rather see the cause treated instead of the “symptom”. Little girls need to be raised in a way that doesn’t groom them to smile, be pleasant, helpful, “nice girl”, caretakers. That would solve 80% of victim-hood right there, the other 20% would be handled by confidence and agility classes: all of which assumes of course, no physical or sexual abuse in the first place.

    • Please stop pushing your advise without knowledge. YOU can cause more harm! I’m disturbed by what you wrote because I feel it is that far from reality. You need to read the book.

      • wttdl

        Steve Kardian spoke in an interview that I had listened to about not being a soft target.

        Are you telling me that if instead of girls being RAISED from infancy to be assertive, and powerful, and not to be a smiling people pleasing soft target that will comply with an attacker, but instead WAIT TILL THEY ARE FULL GROWN WOMEN and THEN read this book, that they are better off?!!!

        Perhaps you misunderstood me, vs. that I’ve broken with reality.

        • Being a woman and being assertive and powerful does not equal the opposite of a soft target. A powerful woman who is assertive with headphones is as big of a soft target as you can get. You really do need to read the book 🙂